|CS140 – School/Charter Bus|
The Chiron Schoolbus is an ideal vehicle for school and day charter applications. With its stylish exterior and modern interior it is a practical and durable product designed for 25 years service life.
It offers versatility with your choice of chassis without compromising on quality. When operations demand an attractive and cost effective asset, Chiron Schoolbus is at the top of its class.
The Chiron Schoolbus is designed and development by Australian Engineers with decades of experience in the bus and coach industry. The result is a top quality vehicle built tough to suit Australian conditions.
The best available materials and components from reputable suppliers around the world are built into the product. Some of these highlights include:• Body frame made from galvanised high-tensile steel for safety and durability
• Structural plywood flooring – rot proofed to Australian H3 standard
• Lower body panels made from marine grade aluminium
• PPG Delfleet paint system
• SWF heavy duty wiper systems
• Thoreb multiplex electrical system
• Festo door pneumatics and control system
• Hella LED type lamps for exterior signalling lights
• Teknoware and Invertec interior lighting system
• Southport roof hatches with LED type emergency illuminatio
• ISRI driver’s seat